We assured you that your privacy is totally safe and protected because we are concerned about your privacy. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.We collect the minimum amount of information about you that is commensurate with providing you with a satisfactory service. CompuWorld may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Lname and job title,date of birth, email address, country, telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Financial information like card no and expiration date
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we Collect from You
Personal data collected by CompuWorld for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of users’ behavior, for product development and content improvement.This information is also required to understand your needs and it helps us to provide a better service and also help to contact you when needed, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- Financial information collected such as credit card number and expiration date is used only to charge the customer for the service they are purchasing. It will never be given to any third party other than the credit card authorization center.
Controlling your personal information
CompuWorld has implemented various security features to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.a>
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.